Objective: Available as a featured speaker/teacher in seminars, radio interviews, ministry events, or classes focusing on health, food, and healing as it pertains to Biblical principles.
- Biblical Health and Nutrition teacher at Christ For the Nations in Dallas, Texas. Developed curriculum and delivered class for five years to hundreds of students.
- Popular seminar teacher with church groups, MOPS, Women's Aglow, home school support groups and women's events.
- Practical, as well as life changing, skill presentations such as bread making, dehydrating, herbs, menu planning and reducing the food budget.
- Guest on Sky Angel's In Pursuit of Freedom show
- Frequent guest on Trinity Broadcasting Network's Calling Dr. Whitaker program.
- Host of the Milk and Honey radio show in Dallas, Texas .
- Motivational and inspirational messages challenging cultivation of a healthy lifestyle.
- Published author of class manual, cookbooks, and numerous magazine and newspaper articles.
- Founder of Milk and Honey Ministries, encompassing Biblical precepts into daily living promoting a lifestyle of health and well being.
- Co-pastor of Bible-based church for six-years - preaching, teaching and counseling.
- Anointed intercessor.
Organic Food Producer
- Milk and Honey Farm bio-sustainable agricultural food producer for family and community. Uses practical skills to grow meat, poultry and vegetables without harmful chemicals.
- Declares independence from the grocery store by preserving foods grown organically in a 8000 square foot garden.
- Provides ongoing teaching and training information on the Milk and Honey website.
- A hands-on professional with a proven record of success, living the life that she talks about.
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with individuals of all levels.
- Assertive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized and efficient.